1. Zoom in to center the map on the location of the DDOT Draft Recommendation you’d like to comment on. (The legend to the left of the map lists the types of recommendations.)
2. Click on “Comment on Draft Recommendation or Add New Recommendation” on the top menu. If you are on a mobile device, you will need to click on (top right corner) to see it.
3. From the list, click on appropriate button.
4. Click on the specific location.
5. Provide your comment or other recommendation.
6. Click “Submit”.
1. Click on the Comment or New Recommendation you’d like to comment on.
2. Click “I agree” or “I disagree”. (optional)
3. Enter your comment in the “Add a comment” textbox.
4. Click the “Add Comment” button.
If you are on your mobile device, please go to our Mobile Interactive Map.